sb

Ever since I downloaded SP2 for XP I have to manually
reconnect my printer through the service directory. I
have imported new drivers, added the printer to the
exempt list for the firewall, and it still sends an error
message telling to check my applet etc. Once I've
manually restarted the printer, within about 10 minutes
or less, the error message tells me the printer cannot be
located...AGAIN!
I think downloading SP2 was the biggest mistake I've
made. I've spent too much time resetting perepherals and
adding them to the exempt list of the firewall. This
includes other program problems such as Outlook... which,
I finally 'sorted' out.

Does anyone have any suggestions to what to do to remedy
my printer (multipass) problem?

Thank you very much.

Canon Multipass units need the hotfix:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884020