Fax Print Preview?

Since installing Adobe Photoshop when I click on Preview Fax in the Fax setup
wizard it opens Adobe Photoshop instead of Windows Picture and Fax Viewer. I
there a way to change that back to work with Windows Picture and Fax Viewer
without having to open an image editing application?
--
byoung4ever
1 answer Last reply

    To view faxes from the Fax Console, the Windows Imaging and Fax viewer must
    be your default viewer for TIF files. You can easily restore that setting in
    Windows Explorer > Folder Options. File Types. For most users the command
    line should read:

    "rundll32.exe <drive>:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1"

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Brad" <Brad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Since installing Adobe Photoshop when I click on Preview Fax in the Fax
    > setup
    > wizard it opens Adobe Photoshop instead of Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.
    > there a way to change that back to work with Windows Picture and Fax
    > Viewer
    > without having to open an image editing application?
    > --
    > byoung4ever

Fax Adobe Microsoft Windows XP