Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Since installing Adobe Photoshop when I click on Preview Fax in the Fax setup
wizard it opens Adobe Photoshop instead of Windows Picture and Fax Viewer. I
there a way to change that back to work with Windows Picture and Fax Viewer
without having to open an image editing application?
--
byoung4ever

To view faxes from the Fax Console, the Windows Imaging and Fax viewer must
be your default viewer for TIF files. You can easily restore that setting in
Windows Explorer > Folder Options. File Types. For most users the command
line should read:

"rundll32.exe <drive>:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1"

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]