Fax Print Preview?

September 27, 2004 1:33:04 PM

Since installing Adobe Photoshop when I click on Preview Fax in the Fax setup
wizard it opens Adobe Photoshop instead of Windows Picture and Fax Viewer. I
there a way to change that back to work with Windows Picture and Fax Viewer
without having to open an image editing application?
--
byoung4ever

More about : fax print preview

Anonymous
September 27, 2004 4:34:53 PM

To view faxes from the Fax Console, the Windows Imaging and Fax viewer must
be your default viewer for TIF files. You can easily restore that setting in
Windows Explorer > Folder Options. File Types. For most users the command
line should read:

"rundll32.exe <drive>:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Fullscreen %1"

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
!