Three identical HP printers

September 28, 2004 10:21:06 AM

On a notebook with Windows XP Home operating system , I have the necessity to
use three printers (HP DJ 3650) one to the time in different places.
Windows XP installs three printers. Is there the possibility to install only
a driver for the three printers ?

Somebody can help me ?

Thanks.

More about : identical printers

Anonymous
a b α HP
September 28, 2004 2:28:46 PM

No, because it this case it sounds as if all three have unique IDs hard
coded into them, so XP will see them as three separate and unrelated
printers.
www.coribright.com

!