Three identical HP printers

On a notebook with Windows XP Home operating system , I have the necessity to
use three printers (HP DJ 3650) one to the time in different places.
Windows XP installs three printers. Is there the possibility to install only
a driver for the three printers ?

Somebody can help me ?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about three identical printers

    No, because it this case it sounds as if all three have unique IDs hard
    coded into them, so XP will see them as three separate and unrelated
    printers.
    www.coribright.com

    "Euro" <Euro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > On a notebook with Windows XP Home operating system , I have the necessity
    > use three printers (HP DJ 3650) one to the time in different places.
    > Windows XP installs three printers. Is there the possibility to install
    > only
    > a driver for the three printers ?
    >
    > Somebody can help me ?
    >
    > Thanks.