how do I reinstall the Microsoft fax driver in Win XP?

My MS fax got uninstalled, and I need to reinstall the
fax driver. How can I do this? I can't find where the
driver is in order to install it like a printer.

Marla wrote:
> My MS fax got uninstalled, and I need to reinstall the
> fax driver. How can I do this? I can't find where the
> driver is in order to install it like a printer.

Try Add/Remove Programs, Windows Components.

That doesn't work, it isn't the fax console, it is the
place that the fax shows up under printers. I really only
need to know where the windows fax driver is so that I
can reinstall the fax as a printer.

Marla

"The place that the fax shows up under printers" IS the Fax Console. The
only way to install it or uninstall it is from 'Add/Remove Programs|Windows
Components'. There is no Fax "driver" like there is for printers.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

> That doesn't work, it isn't the fax console, it is the
> place that the fax shows up under printers. I really only
> need to know where the windows fax driver is so that I
> can reinstall the fax as a printer.
>
> Marla

Davor

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2004

I f there is no driver for fax how can I solve this?
MS Fax is receiving faxes, but it is impossible to send. When I click on a
fax properties it requires a driver and offer printer drivers?
Of course, I can not find any Microsoft Fax driver...