I am having problems printing since installing xp.
I can print zero! I have done all recommendations/checks in
troubleshooter. Have tried reinstalling printer, updating
driver/software, installing a different printer. It appears for some
reason my computer does not want to talk to my printer (and I can't
coax it with chocolates). Printer itself working ok.

--
fig

And your printer is a.......?
www.coribright.com

"fig" <fig.1dbg14@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> I am having problems printing since installing xp.
> I can print zero! I have done all recommendations/checks in
> troubleshooter. Have tried reinstalling printer, updating
> driver/software, installing a different printer. It appears for some
> reason my computer does not want to talk to my printer (and I can't
> coax it with chocolates). Printer itself working ok.
>

> --
> fig

I am having exactly the same problem!
It started after installing SP2, and my printer is a.....HP OfficeJet T45.
BTW, I've reinstalled the ports and drivers but....it makes no difference to
have the printer connected to the computer or not.

"Cari (MS MVP)" wrote:

> And your printer is a.......?
> www.coribright.com
>
> "fig" <fig.1dbg14@pcbanter.net> wrote in message
> >
> > I am having problems printing since installing xp.
> > I can print zero! I have done all recommendations/checks in
> > troubleshooter. Have tried reinstalling printer, updating
> > driver/software, installing a different printer. It appears for some
> > reason my computer does not want to talk to my printer (and I can't
> > coax it with chocolates). Printer itself working ok.
> >

> > --
> > fig

What is the LPT port set to in the BIOS?

www.coribright.com