printing blank pages

September 29, 2004 7:51:03 AM

my printer is printing blank pages from all programmes even the printer test
page comes out blank. the printer will however print the "nozzle check" page
and the "print head alignment" page. i have gone right through all the steps
in printer troubleshooting including those on the canon web site.

Printer is a Canon i450

any help would be greatly appreciated

More about : printing blank pages

Anonymous