5th Anniversary Promo Renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi,

I tried contacting SoE customer service regarding this, but they gave
me absolutely no straight answer. I thought maybe the intelligent
people here could shed some light :)

Last year's 5th Anniversary of Everquest offered a 12 month
subscription to All Access Pass (i.e, EQ. EQ2, SWG, etc)..this year for
their 6th anniversary they did not offer this (only 12 month $99
Everquest-only).

My 12 month All Access subscription is up, and my account remains
active now with the old "5th Anniversary" promo listed as my next
subscription. Nothing has been charged, and it lists next billing date
as several weeks ago.

I guess my question is if anyone knows if the All Access promo plan is
renewable. My other accounts have the 12-month 5th anniversary promo
(EQ only) and they renewed no problem....but I suspect because there is
a similar 6th anniversary 12 month promo available.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Kadi

>Any ideas?

I'm sure the All Access Station pass is an ongoing thing. Its sure
plugged to EQ2 players like that. What they don't tell you is that is
US only.

Yeah, the All Access Pass is available now only as a month-to-month
subscription. My question revolves around the 12 month renewal.
Thanks for your response.

Kadi

Mike Brown 01 August at 06:47 Report
Attention Winner,

CONGRATULATIONS: YOU WON £500,000,00GBP .

Congratulation your FACEBOOK ACCOUNT have won £500.000.000GBP pounds in
the ongoing FACEBOOK PROMO 5TH ANNIVERSARY.

that is right message i got?