  • Presario
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
December 19, 2004 5:59:00 AM

Can anyone help me with a lost product key for WIN98. I have a Compaq
Presario 5340. I bought it second hand and the restore disk keeps asking me
for the product key. Help??

More about : product key 5340 win98

December 19, 2004 10:48:26 AM

Dunno if it will work, but try this:
22295-OEM-0003614-32042

HH

"POPS" <mayfieldp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help me with a lost product key for WIN98. I have a Compaq
> Presario 5340. I bought it second hand and the restore disk keeps asking
> me
> for the product key. Help??

Anonymous
December 24, 2004 6:32:34 AM

Try Calling Technical Support @ 1-800-652-6672 and give them the model # and
Serial #, they should give you a few Product keys to try for your PC. They
have helped me out in the past with the same problem.
"POPS" <mayfieldp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help me with a lost product key for WIN98. I have a Compaq
> Presario 5340. I bought it second hand and the restore disk keeps asking
me
> for the product key. Help??

Anonymous
December 27, 2004 6:16:37 AM

"POPS" <mayfieldp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone help me with a lost product key for WIN98. I have a
> Compaq
> Presario 5340. I bought it second hand and the restore disk keeps
> asking me
> for the product key. Help??

If the computer still works, download the Belarc Adviser at this
link:
It can read the product keys of many Microsoft software products.

--
Earl F. Parrish