Product key for 5340 "WIN98"

Can anyone help me with a lost product key for WIN98. I have a Compaq
Presario 5340. I bought it second hand and the restore disk keeps asking me
for the product key. Help??
3 answers Last reply
More about product 5340 win98

    Dunno if it will work, but try this:
    22295-OEM-0003614-32042

    HH

    "POPS" <mayfieldp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me with a lost product key for WIN98. I have a Compaq
    > Presario 5340. I bought it second hand and the restore disk keeps asking
    > me
    > for the product key. Help??

    Try Calling Technical Support @ 1-800-652-6672 and give them the model # and
    Serial #, they should give you a few Product keys to try for your PC. They
    have helped me out in the past with the same problem.
    "POPS" <mayfieldp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me with a lost product key for WIN98. I have a Compaq
    > Presario 5340. I bought it second hand and the restore disk keeps asking
    me
    > for the product key. Help??

    "POPS" <mayfieldp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
    > Can anyone help me with a lost product key for WIN98. I have a
    > Compaq
    > Presario 5340. I bought it second hand and the restore disk keeps
    > asking me
    > for the product key. Help??

    If the computer still works, download the Belarc Adviser at this
    link:
    It can read the product keys of many Microsoft software products.

    --
    Earl F. Parrish

Compaq Presario Computers