Pending in Fax console

Hello
I am trying to send a fax via Microsoft word. But each time I try to do
it, it says pending. I have tried 2 methods
1) File-> print
2) Send to-> Fax recipient
both give me the same result pending.
I do not have any printers attached to my laptop and I am not using the
phone line. I was able to send a fax coversheet but haven't done it with
word before. Please help I am really frustrated. Thank you in advance.

--
digitalpanther

Post your Word version.
Post your fax software.
Post the results of a fax attempt.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"digitalpanther" <digitalpanther.1ddrd0@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> Hello
> I am trying to send a fax via Microsoft word. But each time I try to do
> it, it says pending. I have tried 2 methods
> 1) File-> print
> 2) Send to-> Fax recipient
> both give me the same result pending.
> I do not have any printers attached to my laptop and I am not using the
> phone line. I was able to send a fax coversheet but haven't done it with
> word before. Please help I am really frustrated. Thank you in advance.
>

> --
> digitalpanther

How do you expect to be able to send a fax if you're not
using a phone line?

That was my first question. Then I realized the OP was simply indicating
that the phone line was not otherwise in use ("I am not using the phone
line..." not I have no phone line)
It's just another good example of how a poorly worded post can create no end
of confusion.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]