what are multifunction printer fax recognized under xp as ..

I need to buy a multifunction printer which will use XP Fax to send a fax
with XP fax console without using printing to fax method.

Does anyone can tell me which model can I buy .

There is no such printer, none of them can be used with XP Fax. XP Fax can
only work with Fax modems, it doesn't work with dedicated Fax machines or
multifunction printers that scan and fax.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com