Spoolsv.exe

I tried to print a document and received an the following
error message:

-spoolsv.exe has generated errors and will be closed by
windows. You will need to restart the program. -

When I tried to print again, I received:

-Before you print you need to install a printer....-

When I went into my printers, I noticed they were
deleted. When I tried to add a printer, I received:

-Printer operation could not continue due to lack of
resources. Print subsystem is unavailable. -

What does all of this mean and how do I fix it?

Thanks.

See:

http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20Nine.htm
www.coribright.com