problems sending faxes

i configured windows xp fax. the problem is when i send a
fax the system indicate me that fax was sent sucessfully,
but the recipient tell me that the fax never arrive. That
happened severals times. Why i'm doing wrong?,,please
help me,,,thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about problems sending faxes

    We can't tell because you haven't told us anything. State how you are
    sending the fax and what happens at your end. Include error messages/Event
    Viewer, etc.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "javier sanchez" <canyon_4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >i configured windows xp fax. the problem is when i send a
    > fax the system indicate me that fax was sent sucessfully,
    > but the recipient tell me that the fax never arrive. That
    > happened severals times. Why i'm doing wrong?,,please
    > help me,,,thanks

Fax Microsoft Windows XP