problems sending faxes

September 30, 2004 3:26:14 PM

i configured windows xp fax. the problem is when i send a
fax the system indicate me that fax was sent sucessfully,
but the recipient tell me that the fax never arrive. That
happened severals times. Why i'm doing wrong?,,please
help me,,,thanks

More about : problems sending faxes

Anonymous
September 30, 2004 8:29:02 PM

We can't tell because you haven't told us anything. State how you are
sending the fax and what happens at your end. Include error messages/Event
Viewer, etc.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]