Printer sharing problem..

mark

Hi all-
I'm trying to do something pretty simple. Control
panel>Printer>hp5650>sharing>share this printer

What I get is this...
"printer settings could not be saved operation could not be
completed"

Help!

Mark
XP, SP1, Simple file sharing enabled

Did you ever get a response on this?

No, unfortunately I haven't. I'm still working on it
though because I've done this at work (I'm a teacher) many
times over and It's a piece of cake! Hope someone comes
thru :>)

mark

Figured it out. Server was disabled in services. If anyone
runs into this in the future, this would be one place to
look.