adding printer

when i try to add printer error box appears that says
task cannot be completed

geoff

geoff i have been given a canon i250 printer how can i connect it to my
hplaptop

"trekrub_ron" wrote:

> when i try to add printer error box appears that says
> task cannot be completed

Are you logged on as an Administrator or User with Admin Rights?
www.coribright.com

"trekrub_ron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when i try to add printer error box appears that says
> task cannot be completed

Download the appropriate drivers from the Canon website.

Install the software and do NOT connect the printer to the notebook until
the software TELLS you to do so.
www.coribright.com