adding printer

September 30, 2004 10:25:17 PM

when i try to add printer error box appears that says
task cannot be completed

More about : adding printer

October 1, 2004 12:25:01 PM

geoff i have been given a canon i250 printer how can i connect it to my
hplaptop

"trekrub_ron" wrote:

> when i try to add printer error box appears that says
> task cannot be completed

Anonymous
October 2, 2004 6:29:01 PM

Are you logged on as an Administrator or User with Admin Rights?
www.coribright.com

"trekrub_ron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when i try to add printer error box appears that says
> task cannot be completed

Anonymous
October 2, 2004 6:29:35 PM

Download the appropriate drivers from the Canon website.

Install the software and do NOT connect the printer to the notebook until
the software TELLS you to do so.
www.coribright.com

!