adding printer

when i try to add printer error box appears that says
task cannot be completed
3 answers Last reply
More about adding printer

    geoff i have been given a canon i250 printer how can i connect it to my
    hplaptop

    "trekrub_ron" wrote:

    > when i try to add printer error box appears that says
    > task cannot be completed

    Are you logged on as an Administrator or User with Admin Rights?
    www.coribright.com

    "trekrub_ron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > when i try to add printer error box appears that says
    > task cannot be completed

    Download the appropriate drivers from the Canon website.

    Install the software and do NOT connect the printer to the notebook until
    the software TELLS you to do so.
    www.coribright.com

    "geoff" <jenfreymelbeck@aol.com> wrote in message
    > geoff i have been given a canon i250 printer how can i connect it to my
    > hplaptop

Fax Microsoft Printers Windows XP