Sign in with
Your question

Looking for games

Last response: in Video Games
July 11, 2012 10:36:57 AM

Hello, I'm looking for games for two players. Please write your best ones that you ever played and had fun. I'm looking for PC, nes, snes, sega, old arcade games, ps1 or ps2 games. Any help is appreciated.

More about : games

July 11, 2012 12:38:03 PM

I personally love Total Annihilation. It's an old RTS game, and I love RTS Games! :) 
July 11, 2012 1:18:25 PM

I played and enjoyed 2 player games like;
Need For Speed 2 SE, V-Cop-2, House of The Dead 1,2 & 3.
Related resources
July 11, 2012 3:20:37 PM

MrDrift said:
I personally love Total Annihilation. It's an old RTS game, and I love RTS Games! :) 

This game was the best of it's time. I LOVED this game. At the time I was playing Command and Conquer: Red Alert and then played this game. It was so vast and huge. The same developer created Supreme Commander. The Commander unit was the main unit in Total Annihilation. Just never play Supreme Commander 2, aka Supreme Suck 2. It was consolized and went down the crapper.
July 11, 2012 3:22:15 PM

For a great Sega Genesis multiplayer game try Mega Bomber Man. You can play up to 4 players if you have the multiplayer adapter. I still have this console at my parents and my son loves it.

Are you looking for any games? Age range? Soul Caliber 3 was fun on PS2 as a fighting game.
!