word not printing docs

Rachel

I've tried everything. printing from shortcut key on toolbar, going to file
the print. Went thru the troubleshooting printing problems on the help and
support from xp, and still nothing is happening. I've checked everything I
can think of and went thru all the steps in the support steps. still nothing.
I need to print a doc for work and can't get anything out of it.

Can you print from other applications other than Word?

Can the printer print a test page?
www.coribright.com