bill

I have 5 pcs on a peer to peer network using xp pro.
we use an old ltr program called Amipro. works fine under
xp and prints out fine on the remote printer installed on
one of the pcs.After installing sp2 the program runs fine
but will not print. removed sp2 and it prints fine. put
sp2 back on and it does not print. All other programs
word and soforth print fine with sp2 installed. I know I
should use another program but amipro has a particular
feature that we use often that the other programs don't
seem to have.
any help would be appreciated.

Found the problem. thanks anyway bill

Firewall?
www.coribright.com

> Found the problem. thanks anyway bill

Hey, Bill! I'm having the exact same problem with AmiPro not printing
after installing SP2. I have over 12 years worth of documents in AmiPro
that I need access to occasionally and need to be able to print them.
You wrote that you found the problem. Were you able to correct it? If
so, what did you do to correct it? Thanks for any info.

--
AmiPro

TRENDING THREADS