Windows SP2 - Print Bubble In System Tray

October 1, 2004 3:40:02 PM

I am needing help with a Print Bubble that shows up in
the System Utility Tray in the lower right hand corner
that the clock is locatd.
After downloading SP2 a bubble pops up in the lower right
hand part of screen telling me what is being printed,
date, time, etc. I have looked thru microsoft help sites
and can not find anything to disable this feature. Any
thoughts on where I can find this?
Thanks.
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 1:32:58 PM

turn off the tray icon

You can configure the Taskbar to hide any tray icons

Right click on Taskbar / Properties / Click Hide inactive icons / Customize

Look in the Past Items for the printer icon. Select it and chose Always
hide

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team