Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Movies
  • Games
  • Graphics
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 12, 2012 1:57:59 AM

Ive searched everywhere for this particular PC game I played as a kid 15 years ago. It takes place in an amusement park/carnival and it feels like a point and click type of game. Your looking for something/someone. You can talk to various people, get clues, go into different places, I remember going to a part of the carnival and it turns into sort of a movie about a person(s) ( in a freak show) and it is just..weird..I wish I had more details..But I loved this game! It actually had some really great graphics. Ugh..it is driving me crazy..Hopefully someone can give me an answer...(NOT Dreamland, The Residents, Horrorland)

More about : game

July 12, 2012 5:06:19 AM

Sanitarium maybe?
m
l
July 18, 2012 8:06:18 PM

No not Sanitarium. It was not a birds eye view type of game. Like first person view. You cant see yourself but you can see you hands when you pick things up and whatnot. I believe it came out around the sametime as the Titanic game-adventure out of time"
m
l
Related resources
July 18, 2012 8:12:20 PM

the reason it is categorized as 1996 is because that is when the titanic game came out, search through it maybe it will ring a bell
m
l
July 25, 2012 3:06:51 AM

Thanks Everyone! I did figure it out from that list through wikipedia! It is, "The Residents, Bad day on the midway" yay!
m
l
!