katie

I have a Lexmark x73 printer. Two days ago I went to
print a document and it jammed, I took the papers out and
after I turned it back on and tried to print again, it
wouldn't work. Everytime I turn it on, it rolls the
papers out and the status light continously blinks. I've
tried to reinstall it, but that didn't work.

Turn off the printer. Disconnect the printer from the PC. Reboot the PC.
Reconnect the printer. Turn on the printer. What happens now.
www.coribright.com

"Katie" <katiek59@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a Lexmark x73 printer. Two days ago I went to
> print a document and it jammed, I took the papers out and
> after I turned it back on and tried to print again, it
> wouldn't work. Everytime I turn it on, it rolls the
> papers out and the status light continously blinks. I've
> tried to reinstall it, but that didn't work.

katie

the paper comes out, and the status light still blinks

Needs a repair shop, something inside the printer is broken. Probably
cheaper to get a new one if you are out of guarantee.
www.coribright.com