Kotor 1 lag Problems

joebloggs 2

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
I have done extensive research into why my Kotor 1 isn't working properly, Including Missing Dll, Disabling vertex buffer, Patch ect.

After optimizing my system, i was able to get the game to run with minimal lag.

I seem to have a new problem now, I didn't mind when the lag was fairly consistent, but now Its seems to run smooth but when i turn sharp corners it lags, glitches my character.

Before this it lagged by was more consistent and less "jumpy". The only thing i did before this happened was Defrag my hard drive.

It's just annoying that i got rid of some lag, and now a different, equally annoying type has inflicted Kotor.

This did happen once before, Last time i went to device manager and looked at Display driver Information and it went away. I have no idea why viewing a file could stop the lag.

Any insight would be appreciated.

optimizing or not, if your hardware is not up to the task to run the game smoothly, no matter how much you tinker with it, you won't get it there unless you raise the bottleneck. That said, the bottleneck caused by CPU, GPU or RAM could potentially be raised slightly by overclocking the said components.

joebloggs 2

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
Ok, Just managed to get this to work, incase anyone experiences the same problem

Roll back Catalyst driver from 12.6 to 11.4.

Solved all lag issues

:ange: