can't install lexmark x1185

October 2, 2004 11:40:54 PM

i just got the printer yesterday and i have done
everything that i have read to do to try to install the
printer but it want.it always comes up with "system file
not suitable for runing mo-dos and mircisift windows
application to close it or ignore" but either way i still
can not get this to work. any one have any ideal as to
what this mens, i have notice that a lot of us are having
just about the same problems, lexmark or windows xp are
not compatiable as we think they are>>>>>>>please
help.......

More about : install lexmark x1185

Anonymous
October 3, 2004 11:05:45 PM