can't install lexmark x1185

i just got the printer yesterday and i have done
everything that i have read to do to try to install the
printer but it want.it always comes up with "system file
not suitable for runing mo-dos and mircisift windows
application to close it or ignore" but either way i still
can not get this to work. any one have any ideal as to
what this mens, i have notice that a lot of us are having
just about the same problems, lexmark or windows xp are
not compatiable as we think they are>>>>>>>please
help.......
1 answer Last reply
More about install lexmark x1185

    Get updated drivers from the Lexmark website - www.lexmark.com
    www.coribright.com

    "gene" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i just got the printer yesterday and i have done
    > everything that i have read to do to try to install the
    > printer but it want.it always comes up with "system file
    > not suitable for runing mo-dos and mircisift windows
    > application to close it or ignore" but either way i still
    > can not get this to work. any one have any ideal as to
    > what this mens, i have notice that a lot of us are having
    > just about the same problems, lexmark or windows xp are
    > not compatiable as we think they are>>>>>>>please
    > help.......

Lexmark Printers Windows XP