Cannot send or receive FAX using FAX Console, couldn't pre..

Send problem:
I have send faxes but it seemed nothing happened. No phone rings, nothing
in sent box. I have opened the Fax monitor and it says "Ready to send
faxes", three buttons below "Hide", "Answer Now" and "Less <<". I am not
sure why there is an "answer now" button when I am SENDING a fax? (However,
I was able to send faxes with another program-->FaxTalk Communicator.)

Receive problem:
My phone rings and I answered it. The time elapses starts counting, and
when the faxing is starting to send at the other end, my computer would
freeze. It freezes every time, and I couldn't call the Task Manager, so I
can only restart the computer.

Couldn't preview fax:
At first when I click the "Preview fax" button, it would open the Fax Viewer
and had a message inside "No preview available".

Could you please tell me how to fix these? Thank you very much!! :)

Tell us what changed between "at first" and now.
If you have or had other fax software installed, XP Fax often will not
function.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]