printing from I.E problem

Hi

I am having problems printing from web pages from internet explorer it keeps
missing a good inch off the left margin I have tried adjusting the page set
up but no good can anyone help please.
--
tony

The left margin or the right margin? If it's the right margin, then print
in landscape mode.

If it really is the left, use File, Page Setup (from the Toolbar of Internet
Explorer) and check your settings.
www.coribright.com