Betty

I have a EpsonStylus ColorII. All of a sudden,I can't
print anything. I have done all the troubleshooting. I
don't feel comfortable enough to try and remove the
printer driver and reinstall it. I have Windows XP. Any
suggestions or ideas what is wrong or what I can do? HELP
ME PLEASE.

www.coribright.com

"Betty" <betbillski@aol.com> wrote in message
>I have a EpsonStylus ColorII. All of a sudden,I can't
> print anything. I have done all the troubleshooting. I
> don't feel comfortable enough to try and remove the
> printer driver and reinstall it. I have Windows XP. Any
> suggestions or ideas what is wrong or what I can do? HELP
> ME PLEASE.

TRENDING THREADS