sid

I recently bought a new computer with XP operating system. When I setup my
printer XP automatically detected and installed my HP 722c. However,
nowhere can I find the option to do duplex printing. With the old drivers I
had with Win Me I could duplex print. I have looked on the HP website and
it did not help. They just say that XP includes the latest drivers.

Does anyone know how I can get duplex printing functioning again?

Use third party software such as www.fineprint.com. HP decided the printer
was so old, it wasn't economical for them to write updated drivers.
www.coribright.com

Sid wrote:
> I recently bought a new computer with XP operating system. When I setup my
> printer XP automatically detected and installed my HP 722c. However,
> nowhere can I find the option to do duplex printing. With the old drivers I
> had with Win Me I could duplex print. I have looked on the HP website and
> it did not help. They just say that XP includes the latest drivers.
>
> Does anyone know how I can get duplex printing functioning again?

The WinXP driver for the HP 722c does basic print functions only.
No duplex printing.
For that, you will need a third-party print utility such as the one found
here www.fineprint.com