Trouble Adding a Network Printer

I changed the sharing properties of the computer with the printer connected.
I then added a printer and browsed for the printer on my laptop. I cannot
seem to find the printer though. I tried typing in the name of the printer
that i gave it and still no luck. I was hoping there was a way to setup a URL
to the printer since it is another option to choose from to find the printer
or any other ways to go about my problem. Thanks.

See Bruce Sanderson's article at
www.coribright.com

"socalbiker" <socalbiker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I changed the sharing properties of the computer with the printer
>connected.
> I then added a printer and browsed for the printer on my laptop. I cannot
> seem to find the printer though. I tried typing in the name of the printer
> that i gave it and still no luck. I was hoping there was a way to setup a
> URL
> to the printer since it is another option to choose from to find the
> printer
> or any other ways to go about my problem. Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS