Printer sharing with Win98?

I have a two node home network: WinXP Pro and Win98. The printer is attached
to the XP machine. I share the printer, and both machines have the same
workgroup specified. I cannot see the printer from Win98 machine when trying
to Add New Printer. In fact, in Windows explorer I can't see the XP machine
at all.

Any clues how to share this printer?

I have the same problem but kind of in reverse.... I have a printer attached
to a Windows 98 machine.... I have enabled printer sharing. I want to
access it on my home network with a windows XP laptop....

1. I made sure they are members of the same workgroup called "OEMWORKGROUP"
2. The Win98 PC is called "OEMCOMPUTER"
3. I'm sharing a Bubblejet printer as "BUBBLE" (no password)

When I try to add a printer with the XP laptop, the wizard sees the
workgroup and sees the computer, but does not see a printer connected to that
computer. I tried declaring the printer mannually by \\OEMCOMPUTER\BUBBLE
but it says it cannot find that printer.

I even had the Win 98 PC clean the print heads so that the printer would be
active and not in some kind of sleep state...

Any ideas on how to make this work?

John