HP LaserJet 6P won't install

October 4, 2004 12:11:12 PM

Had to reload XP and now the HP Laserjet 6P on LPT1 won't
install. XP sees it on every boot up, attempts to
install it, but then says installation failed. I've
downloaded the most recent XP drivers for this printer
from HP and that didn't help. It worked before we had to
reload XP. I Did a clean reload and loaded all the XP
updates - including SR2.

Thanks in advance for any help.

More about : laserjet install

Anonymous
October 5, 2004 8:41:57 PM

Are you logged on as an Administrator or User with Admin Rights?
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297780
www.coribright.com

!