Sign in with
Your question

Has Acer gotten any better since it first came out?

Last response: in Video Games
July 12, 2012 10:03:16 PM

Looking to get a laptop that has all the specs I want. But I know a lot of people scoff at Acer brand products. Has anyone who recently got one, still happy with their product?

More about : acer

July 12, 2012 10:34:29 PM

I don't own from but from reviews they tend to offer amazing specs for the price but have cheap cases and screens (and mediocre battery life). With laptops its a case of deciding where you want to spend the money on the components or the screen and case/built quality.
m
l
July 13, 2012 11:05:46 PM

GhostHero333 said:
Looking to get a laptop that has all the specs I want. But I know a lot of people scoff at Acer brand products. Has anyone who recently got one, still happy with their product?

I've had two acer laptops, my first one back around 2006 and it lasted for about 4 years, the way tech advanced back then was quite alot, then i brought myself one in 2008, family hogged the otherone :heink:  and im using that one now, it might be old but runs really well like when i first brought it, so i'd say they are a good make on my watch. And i wouldn't mind another one in a few years time.
m
l
!