lost user defined page - epson lq-1070+

Charlie

in win98 - my epson lq1070+[11x14 page size] had a user define page where i
could set it for 22x14 for charts. using the win98 driver.
i just upgrade computer and os to winxp in sept 04.
winxp loads the epson printer/driver from winxp disk. the user define
option is gone.
epson has no driver that works.
any ideas how to get that option back?
--
charlie

Open the Control Panel, click on Printers & Faxes. From the Toolbar, select
File, Server Properties.... in the Forms tab you can set custom options.
www.coribright.com