lost user defined page - epson lq-1070+

in win98 - my epson lq1070+[11x14 page size] had a user define page where i
could set it for 22x14 for charts. using the win98 driver.
i just upgrade computer and os to winxp in sept 04.
winxp loads the epson printer/driver from winxp disk. the user define
option is gone.
epson has no driver that works.
any ideas how to get that option back?
--
charlie
1 answer Last reply

    Open the Control Panel, click on Printers & Faxes. From the Toolbar, select
    File, Server Properties.... in the Forms tab you can set custom options.
    www.coribright.com

    "charlie" <cdsea10@chartertn.net> wrote in message
    > in win98 - my epson lq1070+[11x14 page size] had a user define page where
    > could set it for 22x14 for charts. using the win98 driver.
    > i just upgrade computer and os to winxp in sept 04.
    > winxp loads the epson printer/driver from winxp disk. the user define
    > option is gone.
    > epson has no driver that works.
    > any ideas how to get that option back?
    > --
    > charlie

Printer Driver Epson Microsoft Windows XP