Armada M700 graphics upgrade?

Hi, is it possible to upgrade the graphics capability on my Armada M700 as I
would like to let my son use it for games etc. I can't afford to upgrade just
yet so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Martin
2 answers Last reply
More about armada m700 graphics upgrade

    Upgrading the graphics controller on a notebook is next to impossible. You
    might check in BIOS to see if you can alot more RAM to graphics, but that's
    about it.
    HH

    "Holdernessapps" <holdernessapps@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, is it possible to upgrade the graphics capability on my Armada M700 as
    > would like to let my son use it for games etc. I can't afford to upgrade
    > just
    > yet so any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Martin