  • Graphics
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
December 22, 2004 12:58:42 AM

Hi, is it possible to upgrade the graphics capability on my Armada M700 as I
would like to let my son use it for games etc. I can't afford to upgrade just
yet so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Martin

More about : armada m700 graphics upgrade

December 22, 2004 10:04:26 AM

Upgrading the graphics controller on a notebook is next to impossible. You
might check in BIOS to see if you can alot more RAM to graphics, but that's
about it.
HH

"Holdernessapps" <holdernessapps@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hi, is it possible to upgrade the graphics capability on my Armada M700 as
> would like to let my son use it for games etc. I can't afford to upgrade
> just
> yet so any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Martin