CANON Multipass C70

Attila

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2004

I have problem with this multifunction printer installation in XP.
I follow the normal procedure what CANON offered (clean the all registry
with keywords=multipass,canon,suite firstly, siwtch off computer and
printer, switch on both again, and install CANON software for WIN2000, but
during installation the process stop with error message: "Failed to register
mpservic.exe to Windows NT as Devices or Services." If this step was succes
done, must run the special XPupdater software.
Pls. help me if anybody has experience with Multipass C30 install to XP
op.system.
Txs

I assume this is XP with Service Pack 2. You will need to pick up the
change for the mpservic from Canon or pickup a new tcpip.sys from MS

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=17d997d2-5034-4bbb-b74d-ad8430a1f7c8&displaylang=en

Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team
;kbhowto]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];kbhowto