alex

Can I share my modem over my home network? I have a
Creative Modem Blaster V.92 PCI but when I go to
properties it says that I cannot share it. Please advice

Fax Sharing is not something that XP supports. You can use Internet
Connection Sharing (but the first PC MUST be the one to dial up).... but I
suspect that is not what you want.
www.coribright.com