Cannot Fax XP Fax Console

I have loaded Fax Console using Add/Remove programs and I get the wizard
anyway I try to fax, but it doesnt go through. I can hear it call and
everything. I have adjusted the way it dials (*70, etc) to trying local and
LD. I have a Dell 8200 Dimension with Windows XP SP1. All faxes inaccesable
on the monitor. I have told it to monitor and make sounds, but nothing ever
comes up when it is trying to fax. It does not show up in the sent or outbox
either. Thanks-----help
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot console

    See if any of these apply:
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/4a29389c214c78ea88256c75005f451a/713afacbd4135e0a88256c77007e526f?OpenDocument
    Error: "Rule Default Block Netspy Trojan Horse Matched" when you start the
    computer
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/46f26a2d6dafb0a788256bc7005c3fa3/c06387f12de9fa2a88256cf60063c54d?OpenDocument
    Microsoft Fax Monitor does not function properly after installing Norton
    Internet Security

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Shell" <Shell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have loaded Fax Console using Add/Remove programs and I get the wizard
    > anyway I try to fax, but it doesnt go through. I can hear it call and
    > everything. I have adjusted the way it dials (*70, etc) to trying local
    > and
    > LD. I have a Dell 8200 Dimension with Windows XP SP1. All faxes
    > inaccesable
    > on the monitor. I have told it to monitor and make sounds, but nothing
    > ever
    > comes up when it is trying to fax. It does not show up in the sent or
    > outbox
    > either. Thanks-----help

Fax Consoles Windows XP