Cannot Fax XP Fax Console

Shell

Distinguished
May 27, 2004

I have loaded Fax Console using Add/Remove programs and I get the wizard
anyway I try to fax, but it doesnt go through. I can hear it call and
everything. I have adjusted the way it dials (*70, etc) to trying local and
LD. I have a Dell 8200 Dimension with Windows XP SP1. All faxes inaccesable
on the monitor. I have told it to monitor and make sounds, but nothing ever
comes up when it is trying to fax. It does not show up in the sent or outbox
either. Thanks-----help

See if any of these apply:
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/4a29389c214c78ea88256c75005f451a/713afacbd4135e0a88256c77007e526f?OpenDocument
Error: "Rule Default Block Netspy Trojan Horse Matched" when you start the
computer
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/46f26a2d6dafb0a788256bc7005c3fa3/c06387f12de9fa2a88256cf60063c54d?OpenDocument
Microsoft Fax Monitor does not function properly after installing Norton
Internet Security

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]