Faxing

I can receive faxes, but as of today, I can no longer send
them. The MSFAX will take me through the entire fax print
process; I cannot however preview the fax docuemtn
either. Once I press finish, the fax console closes
without sending my fax; it also does not save or store the
fax I am trying to send. Why can I receive but not send?
1 answer Last reply
More about faxing

    What changed just before "as of today." Something must have.
    You've provided no information that would permit troubleshooting.

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Melanie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I can receive faxes, but as of today, I can no longer send
    > them. The MSFAX will take me through the entire fax print
    > process; I cannot however preview the fax docuemtn
    > either. Once I press finish, the fax console closes
    > without sending my fax; it also does not save or store the
    > fax I am trying to send. Why can I receive but not send?

Fax Consoles Microsoft Windows XP