Faxing

October 4, 2004 4:13:33 PM

I can receive faxes, but as of today, I can no longer send
them. The MSFAX will take me through the entire fax print
process; I cannot however preview the fax docuemtn
either. Once I press finish, the fax console closes
without sending my fax; it also does not save or store the
fax I am trying to send. Why can I receive but not send?

More about : faxing

Anonymous
October 4, 2004 8:40:14 PM

What changed just before "as of today." Something must have.
You've provided no information that would permit troubleshooting.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

!