Fax transmitt (no Answer) problem

When faxing out some fax machines don't answer until 5
rings. How do I configure my fax console to wait until 9
or 10 rings to terminate the fax?
1 answer Last reply
More about transmitt answer problem

    Add some commas to the end of the number being dialed. Each comma adds a
    two second pause to what the modem is doing, several should keep the modem
    from timing out until the far end answers the line.

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

    "Ron Brown" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When faxing out some fax machines don't answer until 5
    > rings. How do I configure my fax console to wait until 9
    > or 10 rings to terminate the fax?

Fax Configuration Microsoft Windows XP