Win-XP SP-2 installed printer won't work

OGMarcel

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2002

I installed win-XP SP2 and now my HP Photo Smart P1100
printer won't work. I have reloded the drivers but it
still won't work.

Did you uninstall it or just try to install the drivers over the top. Do a
full uninstall.

www.coribright.com

"Marcel" <marcel212@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I installed win-XP SP2 and now my HP Photo Smart P1100
> printer won't work. I have reloded the drivers but it
> still won't work.

kiki

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

I had this same problem. To fix I just went into control panel, users, set
all users to adminestrator, restart my computer, viola! Then go back and
change back users to limited. Hope this helps you. It took me forever to
figure this out, and I too removed and reinstalled my printer...frustrating
when the fix was so easy!