Printing to a local printer while using RDP.

October 4, 2004 9:18:15 PM

How do I print to my local/network printer from a remote
system when connected using RDP?

When I connect to the remote system, I have "Printers"
checked on the "Local Resources" tab.

How do I tell the remote system to print to my PC???

Thank you for any help.

PER
Anonymous
October 13, 2004 11:02:59 PM

Your local printer driver must be installed on the remote computer for
your local printer to work while using RDP

--
out of it