Printing to a local printer while using RDP.

How do I print to my local/network printer from a remote
system when connected using RDP?

When I connect to the remote system, I have "Printers"
checked on the "Local Resources" tab.

How do I tell the remote system to print to my PC???

Thank you for any help.

PER
1 answer Last reply
More about printing local printer

    Your local printer driver must be installed on the remote computer for
    your local printer to work while using RDP

    --
    out of it

Remote System Printers Windows XP