I installed win-XP SP2 & now printer won't work

I installed win-XP SP2 and now my Canon Multipass F30
printer won't work. The computer won't even acknowledge
my printer device so that I can try to reload the driver.
1 answer Last reply
More about installed printer work

    Until Canon finish writing their new drivers, there is a hotfix available
    from Microsoft.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884020
    www.coribright.com

    "Ingrid" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I installed win-XP SP2 and now my Canon Multipass F30
    > printer won't work. The computer won't even acknowledge
    > my printer device so that I can try to reload the driver.

Printers Microsoft Windows XP