I installed win-XP SP2 & now printer won't work

October 5, 2004 12:30:59 AM

I installed win-XP SP2 and now my Canon Multipass F30
printer won't work. The computer won't even acknowledge
my printer device so that I can try to reload the driver.
Anonymous
October 5, 2004 8:35:33 PM

Until Canon finish writing their new drivers, there is a hotfix available
from Microsoft.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884020
www.coribright.com

!