Fax console multiple devises

I am using a lap top. There is an internal modem that
works fine with a land line. I have added a cellular
PCMCIA card and the fax console would not enable me to
route the fax through it - it says that my XP version
doesn't enable multiple faxes - does anyone know hoe to
overcome that limitaion?
1 answer Last reply
More about console multiple devises

    You can't.
    Not only does Windows XP Fax not support more than one modem, any fax modem
    must be an analog fax modem.

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Pillar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am using a lap top. There is an internal modem that
    > works fine with a land line. I have added a cellular
    > PCMCIA card and the fax console would not enable me to
    > route the fax through it - it says that my XP version
    > doesn't enable multiple faxes - does anyone know hoe to
    > overcome that limitaion?

Fax Consoles Windows XP