Fax console multiple devises

October 5, 2004 10:27:17 AM

I am using a lap top. There is an internal modem that
works fine with a land line. I have added a cellular
PCMCIA card and the fax console would not enable me to
route the fax through it - it says that my XP version
doesn't enable multiple faxes - does anyone know hoe to
overcome that limitaion?
Anonymous
October 5, 2004 8:08:27 PM

You can't.
Not only does Windows XP Fax not support more than one modem, any fax modem
must be an analog fax modem.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]