Fax console multiple devises

pillar

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2004

I am using a lap top. There is an internal modem that
works fine with a land line. I have added a cellular
PCMCIA card and the fax console would not enable me to
route the fax through it - it says that my XP version
doesn't enable multiple faxes - does anyone know hoe to
overcome that limitaion?

You can't.
Not only does Windows XP Fax not support more than one modem, any fax modem
must be an analog fax modem.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]