Correct and resend a fax

If I use fax built into XP and the fax has the incorrect
phone number and doesn't get sent, how can I call that
fax up and change the phone number? I don't want to have
to redo everything that I did to send the fax, I just
want to send it with the correct fax number.
Thanks

Good question, but we are not able to think any solution. I guess you are
try to avoid type your cover page related information again. If you attach a
document, then you can attach the same document again and send it. So if it
is an action you do often, structure your message, so that most of the
message comes from the attachment.

--
R. Sridharan [MSFT]

purposes only.'