stan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

When I send a document from Word to the printer, I only get one copy
(regardless of the number I specify) and then a blank sheet,then the printer
goes back to standby. This only occurs when I print from Word. Does not occur
when I print from other sources ( Websites,etc)

Do a Repair Installation of Word.
www.coribright.com