Printing from Word

When I send a document from Word to the printer, I only get one copy
(regardless of the number I specify) and then a blank sheet,then the printer
goes back to standby. This only occurs when I print from Word. Does not occur
when I print from other sources ( Websites,etc)
1 answer Last reply
More about printing word

    Do a Repair Installation of Word.
    www.coribright.com

    "Stan" <Stan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I send a document from Word to the printer, I only get one copy
    > (regardless of the number I specify) and then a blank sheet,then the
    > printer
    > goes back to standby. This only occurs when I print from Word. Does not
    > occur
    > when I print from other sources ( Websites,etc)

Microsoft Printers Windows XP