Remote Downlevel Documents flooding my printer!

I'm a bit confused about a strange occurance that has
happened twice since we moved our office computer to a
new location. I've come in in the morning to find the
printer out of paper and the print queue fully loaded
with documents with the following properties:

Remote Downlevel Document - 104960 bytes
Datatype: RAW
Processor: WinPrint
Owner: GUEST

Both times this has happened in the middle of the night.
I wondered if it might be some sort of outside hacking
attempt. What is printed is just garbage characters...no
meaningful type except for a short line that reads: This
program cannot be run in DOS mode. By the way, we still
run XP SP-1. Any insight or ideas?

Thanks,

Bill