Every time I try to print from the internet, I get the following error
message.

Internet Explorer Script Error.

An error has occurred in the script on this page,

Line 93
Char 1
Error Access is denied
Code 0
URL res://c:\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

Has anyone any ideas how I can get rid of this, so I can print items off.

Try Cari's Web site and see if this helps:
http://www.coribright.com/Windows/Article%20Two.htm

And if it has feel free to support it.....

"Graham Pearce" <grahamgillian@pearce140301.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> Every time I try to print from the internet, I get the following error
> message.
>
> Internet Explorer Script Error.
>
> An error has occurred in the script on this page,
>
> Line 93
> Char 1
> Error Access is denied
> Code 0
> URL res://c:\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg
>

> Has anyone any ideas how I can get rid of this, so I can print items off.

TRENDING THREADS