Printers for ALLUSERS

I have 30 xp pro machines with 2 shared printers. How
can I set up new machines so all users see both printers
upon login. Currently I have to add the printers for
each user. (A real pain!)

Thanks

Instructions for that are here:

Adding a network printer for all Users

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

"Brett" <blauble@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have 30 xp pro machines with 2 shared printers. How
> can I set up new machines so all users see both printers
> upon login. Currently I have to add the printers for
> each user. (A real pain!)
>
> Thanks

Along with Hal's pointer, remember that XP Pro is limited to 10 simultaneous
connections. The 11th PC that wants to connect to the printer will get a
Connections Maxed Out message. The ONLY answer for this is to upgrade one
of the PC's to either the Windows 2004 Small Business Server which supports
75 simultaneous connections or to a FULL version of the Windows 2003 Server
family which support unlimited connections.
www.coribright.com