Sign in with
Your question

Using BlackMagic Intensity Shuttle usb 3.0 with macbook pro retina

Last response: in Video Games
July 14, 2012 7:55:32 PM

Hello I am trying to use my intensity shuttle usb 3.0 with my macbook pro retina, but when I run media express it can not find my device.

When I plug in the shuttle to USB 3.0 on my mac I can go to system info, and under usb 3.0 I can see the intensity shuttle, but it says this device has not been set up.

any suggestions
July 17, 2012 2:28:27 PM

Have you downloaded the most recent drivers off of the website?
m
l
July 17, 2012 2:53:08 PM

yep, the consensus on other forums is that it is the chipset apple uses is different than the only 1 blackmagic designed the shuttle for
m
l
Related resources
July 17, 2012 5:14:39 PM

they have a list of compatible chips on their website i believe. you could check there or since you have spent the money on the hardware. I would email them directly.
m
l
August 11, 2012 11:05:30 AM

mrRet said:
Hello I am trying to use my intensity shuttle usb 3.0 with my macbook pro retina, but when I run media express it can not find my device.

When I plug in the shuttle to USB 3.0 on my mac I can go to system info, and under usb 3.0 I can see the intensity shuttle, but it says this device has not been set up.

any suggestions

Hi there,
Did you manage to solve that? My setup is the same and I wander if I could make it work...

thanks

DDD
m
l
!