Fax moniter doesn't work and appear

I use Windows XP, Fax moniter is working well. but it
doesn't work and appear when incoming fax and outgoing
fax after I install NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2005. I
checked evrything on Fax Consol, fax configuring are all
is nothing wrong. Before installing NORTON INTERNET
SECURITY 2005, the Fax moniter will appear and sound ring
well each time when it has a call come in but it is now
not work after I installed NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2005.

Could any one please help and teach me how fix this
problem, or should I uninstall NORTON INTERNET SECURITY
2005 to recovery this problem?

Thank you very much for your time and attentions. I am
looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Henry
1 answer Last reply
More about moniter doesn work appear

    One or both of these may apply to the problem:

    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/46f26a2d6dafb0a788256bc7005c3fa3/c06387f12de9fa2a88256cf60063c54d?OpenDocument
    Microsoft Fax Monitor does not function properly after installing Norton
    Internet Security
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/4a29389c214c78ea88256c75005f451a/713afacbd4135e0a88256c77007e526f?OpenDocument
    Error: "Rule Default Block Netspy Trojan Horse Matched" when you start the
    computer

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

    "Henry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I use Windows XP, Fax moniter is working well. but it
    > doesn't work and appear when incoming fax and outgoing
    > fax after I install NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2005. I
    > checked evrything on Fax Consol, fax configuring are all
    > is nothing wrong. Before installing NORTON INTERNET
    > SECURITY 2005, the Fax moniter will appear and sound ring
    > well each time when it has a call come in but it is now
    > not work after I installed NORTON INTERNET SECURITY 2005.
    >
    > Could any one please help and teach me how fix this
    > problem, or should I uninstall NORTON INTERNET SECURITY
    > 2005 to recovery this problem?
    >
    > Thank you very much for your time and attentions. I am
    > looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    >
    > Henry

Fax Internet Security Norton Windows XP