print spooler service

While I was cleaning up my system by deleting some old
printer files from a printer that I was no longer using,
I accidentily deleted the print spooler service. Please
could someone tell me where I can get this file and how I
can re-install it?
Please, Please, help me.
Thank You.
1 answer Last reply
More about print spooler service

    You will have to perform a Repair Installation if you deleted the Printer
    Spooler Service!
    www.coribright.com

    "Dieter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > While I was cleaning up my system by deleting some old
    > printer files from a printer that I was no longer using,
    > I accidentily deleted the print spooler service. Please
    > could someone tell me where I can get this file and how I
    > can re-install it?
    > Please, Please, help me.
    > Thank You.

Print Spooler Microsoft Printers Windows XP