Sign in with
Your question

Need For Speed: Most Wanted tread

Last response: in Video Games
July 15, 2012 12:07:11 AM

This is the Need For Speed: Most Wanted tread where you can talk about Criterion's new NFS game, also who happy that Criterion has now taken over the making of the NFS series from now on?

More about : speed wanted tread

July 27, 2012 9:52:01 PM

From NFSplanet

NFS Most Wanted: Insider Gameplay Video Walkthrough

A new Insider Walkthrough video from Criterion shows Need for Speed Most Wanted and racing scenes in Fairhaven City:

August 4, 2012 7:55:46 PM

NFS planet news

NFS Most Wanted: New Gameplay-Video

EA released a new gameplay video of Need for Speed Most Wanted. In the slight excentric trailer you can see the Corvette ZR1, Koenigsegg Agera R and the Hummer H1 Alpha:

NFS Most Wanted: First Previews

MW2Criterion Games showed Need for Speed Most Wanted to the press and so the first previews of the game are showing up.

The first impression seems to be quite positive, Criterion Games goes with a lot of confidence at work and soon clarifies that Most Wanted doesn't have much in common with the original Most Wanted ("We don’t make sequels to other people’s games") and the game seems to be a mixture of Hot Pursuit and Burnout with an improved Autolog.

For more details check out the following previews:

NFS Most Wanted Preview @ Gamespot

NFS Most Wanted Preview @ Games Aktuell (German)
Related resources
August 14, 2012 10:00:15 PM

From NFS-planet:

NFS Most Wanted: Multiplayer Teaser

Need for Speed Most Wanted will be shown at this year's Gamescom! To get you started, EA publishes a short sneak peak of an upcoming multiplayer-trailer with this short teaser:

Your questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted

Next week » Gamescom 2012 "world's largest trade fair and event highlight for interactive games and entertainment" kicks off in Cologne, Germany, where it is expected from EA to show more of the upcoming Need for Speed Most Wanted.

Presumably we will get a good look at Most Wanted, find out more details and hopefully we can find a producer to chat about the game. So we wanted to ask you - the community: what questions would you like to get answered? Just post in the comments, what you would like to know about he game and we'll see what we can do.

Gamescom
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NFS Most Wanted: Multiplayer-Trailer

As the teaser suggested, the new NFS Most Wanted Multiplayer-Trailer was released today:

As mentioned in the Insider-article on the official NFS website, Need for Speed Most Wanted will feature multiplayer races with up to 12 players!

NFS Most Wanted: CloudCompete

At the Gamescom press conference EA announced a new feature for Need for Speed Most Wanted called "CloudCompete". With CloudCompete players can share their game data, which means your levels and skill points can be used across multiple platforms. You could start Need for Speed Most Wanted on your Playstation 3, continue on your friend's PC and even level on your iPad or PS Vita.

Additionally Criterion worked on new social media features, which will make it easier to connect and compete with your friends.
August 15, 2012 10:54:04 AM

Looks nice :) . I hope the controls won't be as messed up as NFS Hot pursuit though :p .
August 15, 2012 7:19:10 PM

Sunius said:
Looks nice :) . I hope the controls won't be as messed up as NFS Hot pursuit though :p .

What do you mean by "controls won't be as messed up as NFS Hot pursuit?"
August 15, 2012 7:35:05 PM

Well, I didn't like the whole "hand brake or lose" scheme in that game :) .
August 15, 2012 9:07:40 PM

Sunius said:
Well, I didn't like the whole "hand brake or lose" scheme in that game :) .

Wait you mean like Hot pursuit 2 or the Run?
August 16, 2012 9:22:07 AM

Yea.. And it's present in all races, without use handbrake it's pretty much impossible to win anything.
August 16, 2012 3:42:54 PM

Sunius said:
Yea.. And it's present in all races, without use handbrake it's pretty much impossible to win anything.

You don't need the E-brake to start drifting I win my races easy accept for a few time-trails what parts did you have trouble with?
August 16, 2012 4:07:29 PM

I've got all golds except the final race, which even when I tried as hard I could, couldn't get more than silver.
August 19, 2012 7:07:28 PM

Sunius said:
I've got all golds except the final race, which even when I tried as hard I could, couldn't get more than silver.

Which car did you use?
August 19, 2012 7:09:56 PM

From NFS-planet:

Sunday, 19.08.2012
NFS Most Wanted as Cross Buy title?

Sony recently announced "Cross Buy", which basically means when you buy a Playstation 3 game, you'll get the PS Vita version for free. So far Sony listed PlayStation All-Stars, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, and Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault as Cross Buy games.

Since Need for Speed Most Wanted will be available for both platforms, IGN reached out to EA what they think about the Cross Buy program: “We’re taking it under consideration, but we have no specific plans to announce at this time.”, said an EA spokesperson.
August 19, 2012 7:26:11 PM

Tried Bugatti Veyron and Pagani Zonda Cinque.
August 20, 2012 4:30:17 PM

Sunius said:
Tried Bugatti Veyron and Pagani Zonda Cinque.

Wait? You can use a Zonda Cinque in the last event there is nothing but cars that go over 240+ there.
August 20, 2012 5:07:28 PM

/facepalm I messed up. I meant koenigsegg one. Also, 240+? Did you mean 400+? :o 
August 21, 2012 10:06:29 PM

Sunius said:
/facepalm I messed up. I meant koenigsegg one. Also, 240+? Did you mean 400+? :o 

No I'm talking about the car 240+ means cars going over 240 MPH, then use the veyron grand sport it's faster then the ccx.
August 26, 2012 1:08:56 AM

The whole NFS series is terrible now. It all went down hill after carbon, Underground 1/2 were good, most wanted was good then carbon was below par with all of them then straight down after that. I've been buying them all the time hoping they will find their roots but they don't and now giving it to Criterion has made it into burnout. I loved burnout but when i want burnout I will play Burnout and when i want street racing with all the mods i will play NFS, or at least i use to be able to. So just like everything else EA has made, this is going to be s***e too unfortunately :( 
August 26, 2012 8:07:05 AM

yea i wish they made a game that picked up where carbon left of
August 26, 2012 12:06:58 PM

ITsonic said:
No I'm talking about the car 240+ means cars going over 240 MPH, then use the veyron grand sport it's faster then the ccx.

400+ KM/H :D 

spat55 said:
The whole NFS series is terrible now. It all went down hill after carbon, Underground 1/2 were good, most wanted was good then carbon was below par with all of them then straight down after that. I've been buying them all the time hoping they will find their roots but they don't and now giving it to Criterion has made it into burnout. I loved burnout but when i want burnout I will play Burnout and when i want street racing with all the mods i will play NFS, or at least i use to be able to. So just like everything else EA has made, this is going to be s***e too unfortunately :( 

Not really. Carbon sucked indeed, but not all games were terrible. Undercover was great: story, gameplay, tuning, ect. Hot Pursuit was very fun to play. The run had good graphics, fun gameplay but was very short. I wouldn't call them much of a failures.
August 31, 2012 2:12:15 AM

Sunius said:
400+ KM/H :D 

Not really. Carbon sucked indeed, but not all games were terrible. Undercover was great: story, gameplay, tuning, ect. Hot Pursuit was very fun to play. The run had good graphics, fun gameplay but was very short. I wouldn't call them much of a failures.

What in hell are you talking about? Undercover was one of the worse NFS game in the series because of the Prostreet handling.
August 31, 2012 3:02:17 AM

From NFS-planet:

NFS Most Wanted: Find It, Drive It

EA published a new gameplay video of Need for Speed Most Wanted, showing how you can snap new cars in the game. In the open world all cars are already available, you just have to find them:

The video shows an Aston Martin V12 Vantage before jumping into a Mercedes SL 65 Black Series from a jackspot and applying mods using the Easydrive menu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Gothenburg working on Next-Gen Need for Speed?

According to Videogamer EA Gothenburg could be working on a new Next-Gen Need for Speed title. EA Gothenburg was formed in March 2012 to develop a "a new generation of games on the Frostbite 2 engine".

A producer at EA Gothenburg mentioned in his LinkedIn profile that he's working on a Need for Speed title and the fact that Criterion VP Alex Ward is known to be working with EA Gothenburg too, points to the development of a new Need for Speed title.

So far EA has not yet announced which games will be in development by this studio, so we will see - maybe next year's Need for Speed is in develepment at EA Gothenburg rather than EA Black Box?

(Thanks to JohnnyBNL for the info.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marussia B2 in Need for Speed Most Wanted

The partnership between EA and the Russian sportscar manufacturer Marussia shows its first results, as the following new screenshot of the Marussia B2 in the upcoming Need for Speed Most Wanted shows:

Looks promising!
August 31, 2012 1:10:52 PM

ITsonic said:
What in hell are you talking about? Undercover was one of the worse NFS game in the series because of the Prostreet handling.

I completed it a month ago, and I don't think handling is bad at all! I actually preferred it over Hot Pursuit.
September 4, 2012 2:19:56 AM

From NFS-Planet

NFS Most Wanted: Mobile Version

As Gamerzines reports, Electronic Arts revealed the first details of the mobile version of Need for Speed Most Wanted, which will be available on App Store and Google Play this October.

The game will feature - similar to the consol version - action-fuelled street racing and cop chages. As for EA it is the "most socially connected game of this generation" as you can collect Speed Points across platforms to become the Most Wanted. Additionally you can unlock cars in the iOS version by playing the PC and console versions of the game.

Need for Speed Most Wanted will be available for iOS devices including iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, as well as Android.
September 6, 2012 11:51:16 PM

From NFS-planet:

NFS Most Wanted: Control your Mods with Kinect

Criterion implemented some nice Features with the Microsoft Kinect in Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Let's say you're being chased by cops and want to add mods through the EasyDrive menu. With Kinect you don't have to navigate through the menu, you can just say what you want.

For example "Mods, Nitrous, Burn Nitrous" will equip your car instantly with an extra boost that you need.
Need some slicks for the asphalt? Just say "Mods, Tires, Slicks" and done.

Sounds pretty neat!
September 14, 2012 2:21:36 AM

From NFS-planet

NFS Most Wanted: Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

Need for Speed Most Wanted features many supercars, waiting for you to drive. Today EA announced another elite car: the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport!

Beschreibung: (NeedforSpeed.de)
The Bugatti Veyron Super Sport can incite a lot of emotions in a car enthusiast. Not only is it the pinnacle of car ingenuity but it represents 100 years of heritage and engineering in the making. Honoring the late French racecar driver who surmounted the competition in the 1939 24 Hours of Le Mans in a Bugatti - the Veyron is a piece of living history.

With an engine so thunderous that it could only be delivered by Zeus himself, the Bugatti Veyron SS is in a league of its own. Producing a ferocious 1,200 horsepower with a top speed of 258 MPH, this quad turbocharged W16 engine will take you to uncharted territories.

Hear that? That’s the sound of the police blockading the interstate. So what are you waiting for? Hit the engage button and take to the skies! Move over Fairhaven coppers, there’s a new sheriff in town!

Attributes:
Engine specifications: 8.0L W16
Horsepower: 1106 lb/ft.,
0-100 mph: 2.46 Seconds
Top speed: 258 mph
September 21, 2012 4:58:21 PM

From NFS planet:

NFS Most Wanted Gameplay Feature Series #1 - Singleplayer

EA published a new Need for Speed Most Wanted video, showing the features of the Single Player campaign and footage from Fairhaven City:

September 23, 2012 11:27:32 AM

From NFS-planet

NFS Most Wanted: The Soccer and Speed US Tour

Need for Speed is going on Tour together with FIFA 13 throughout the USA! If you want to get your hands on Need for Speed Most Wanted and/or Fifa 13, compete for awesome prizes and merchandise, look out the EA Soccer & Speed Tour, coming to a city, Walmart or, Gamestop store near you over the next 9 weeks!

Click to see the upcoming tour dates:

]
September 26, 2012 5:43:38 AM

From NFS-planet:
NFS Most Wanted: Get Wanted Trailer

A fast new trailer of Need for Speed Most Wanted shows new gameplay scenes and give you an impression of the upcoming game. The Get Wanted Trailer shows a pursuit, where the player tries to evade the police in a Nissan GT-R.

Description:
With unprecedented freedom and power at your fingertips, experience the epic, high energy, vast open-world of Fairhaven where the possibilities of adventure are endless. Race against your rivals at breakneck speeds across the varied city of Fairhaven.
Make trouble for the cops and take them on the way you want. Dodge roadblocks to evade them. Blast past at high speeds to outrun them. Use Brute force to take them down. Go off-road to lose them and for the first time ever, experience the thrill of finding and seamlessly switching cars mid-chase to outsmart them. All whilst seamlessly competing with your friends and rivals to leave your mark in the world and become Most Wanted.

Breaking 20 years of convention, drive any car you like! No more grinding to unlock the automobile of your dreams. Find it. Drive it. Get Wanted.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NFS Most Wanted in Sony's Day 1 Digital

Sony started a new campaign Day 1 Digital, which allows you to download several games from the Playstation Store directly on their release date. At launch PSN Day 1 Digital offers games like Need for Speed Most Wanted, Assassin's Creed III, Resident Evil 6, Dishonored, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and others.

As promising this may sounds, it doesn't have much financial advantage, as NFS Most Wanted costs the same as the game in the box, which is $59.99 USD. Only as a PS Plus member you get it for $53.99 USD with preorder.

You can find more details about Day 1 Digital at the Playstation Blog US. There is no information about availability or prices in Europe yet.

Announcement at the Playstation Blog

Day 1 Digital
October 5, 2012 4:17:15 AM

From NFS-Planet

NFS Most Wanted Challenge

EA started this week Most Wanted Challenge on its Need for Speed Facebook page. The more fans participate, the more exclusive content and swag will be unlocked! This week it's about a gameplay video and a Most Wanted car reveal.

To participate, just vote on the Facebook page "Where in the world are the Most Wanted cars made?":

Facebook Most Wanted Challenge Vote
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NFS Most Wanted: Achievements / Trophies

The website Xbox360Achievements.com announced the achievements (X360) / trohpies /PS3) for Need for Speed Most Wanted!

You can collect the following achievements:

Name Aufgabe
Most Wanted Rides Own all the Most Wanted cars (Single Player)
Got to Smash Them All Smashed every Billboard
The Gatecrasher Broke through every Security Gate
Love Them and Leave Them Drove every Car
Networking Found every Jack Spot
Cameraman Triggered every Speed Camera
Go Pro or Go Home Unlocked all the Pro mods on a car (Single Player)
Feeling the Need Emptied a full nitrous bar without hitting anything
Fix Me Up Used a Bodyshop to paint or repair your car for the first time
Switcheroo Used a Jack Spot in a Pursuit (Single Player)
Kitchen Sink Used a Billboard and a Jack Spot to successfully evade a pursuit (Single Player)
The Heat is Off Escaped successfully from all Heat levels
Social Climber Have 5 or more NFS friends
How Do You Like Me Now? Beat a friend’s Autolog Recommendation
Moving On Up Moved up the Most Wanted List for the first time
Nothing Personal Took down a friend in Multiplayer
After Market Unlocked a mod for a car in Multiplayer
Licensed to ill Customized your license plate and number in Multiplayer (2)
Mix Master Played a Custom Speedlist you created (Multiplayer)
The Modfather Unlocked 3 Pro Mods in Multiplayer
Second is Nothing Finished first in every race, in every car (Single Player) (29)
Rim Shot Escaped the cops with at least one blown tire
In Your Face Smashed a friend’s face on a billboard and beat their jump distance
Pit Stop Repaired a burst tire at a Bodyshop
Alpha Dog Shut down Most Wanted car number 10: Alfa Romeo 4C Concept (Single Player)
Charming Shut down Most Wanted car number 9: Shelby COBRA 427® (Single Player)
Blackout Shut down Most Wanted car number 8: Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (Single Player)
Lexus Ranger Shut down Most Wanted car number 7: Lexus LFA (Single Player)
Track Weapon Shut down Most Wanted car number 6: McLaren MP4-12C (Single Player)
Arachnophobic Shut down Most Wanted car number 5: Porsche 918 Spyder Concept (Single Player)
Main Avent Shut down Most Wanted car number 4: Lamborghini Aventador (Single Player)
White Gold Shut down Most Wanted car number 3: Bugatti Veyron Super Sport (Single Player)
Mighty Wind Shut down Most Wanted car number 2: Pagani Huayra (Single Player)
Don’t Blink Shut down Most Wanted car number 1: Koenigsegg Agera R (Single Player) (5)
Gotcha Got Busted for the first time
First Strike Took down your first Cop
Troublemaker Took down 50 Cops
Slip the Cuffs Drove through a roadblock without hitting it
Battering Ram Smashed through a roadblock without crashing
Sidewinder Did a 250 yard (228 .6 meter) drift
Mauled Wrecked 10 cops in a single pursuit in the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
Beast from the East Escaped from the cops in the Marussia B2
Iron Boots Drove over 5 spike strips with re-inflates equipped (1)
Gladiator Took down every racer at least once in a single race
Escape Velocity Jumped over 200 yards (182.88 meters) through a Billboard
Fast Forward Triggered a speed camera at over 200mph (321.97km/h)

NFS Most Wanted: Achievements / Trophies
October 8, 2012 10:34:52 PM

From NFS-planet

A new Need for Speed Most Wanted video is available: the Gameplay Series 4 - The Most Wanted List!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EA Gothenburg working on a new Need for Speed!

Now it's (kind of) official: EA Göteborg is working on a new Need for Speed! While earlier this year a suspicious LinkedIn profile (we reported about this) started the rumours, it's now concrete with the job listings on the EA Gothenburg website, where the swedish studio is looking for developers working on the new NFS:

Would you like to be a part of EA? Would you like to work on a game in the Need for Speed franchise? You now have the opportunity to become a part of EA Gothenburg and fulfill those two wishes!

Of course there are not details about the upcoming Need for Speed game yet, but EA Gothenburg is focused on the development with the Frostbite 2 Engine, which was last used in Need for Speed The Run. Other popular games with this engine are Battlefield 3 and Medal of Honor: Warfighter.
October 12, 2012 2:59:26 AM

Form NFSplanet

NFS Most Wanted Mobile Trailer

The mobile version of Need for Speed Most Wanted looks pretty impressive, considering that the game will be playable on such "small" platforms like Android and iOS. You can get a first impression of the game with this new trailer:
October 12, 2012 3:56:16 PM

Form NFS-planet

A new Need for Speed Most Wanted video highlights the multiplayer-gameplay:

October 16, 2012 2:04:27 AM

From NFS-planet:

NFS Most Wanted: Move Racing Wheel Support

Need for Speed Most Wanted will support the official Playstation Move Racing Wheel, which will be released in November. A new packshot of the game shows the support of PlayStation Move, as well as the upcoming racing wheel:

Need for Speed Most Wanted will be available on October 30th 2012, while the Playstation Move Racing Wheel is planned for November 9th.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 18, 2012 10:29:11 PM

NFS Most Wanted: Live Action TV Ad

EA released a Need for Speed Most Wanetd Live Action TV ad, showing luxurious and rare cars, playing "High Noon" with the police!

October 20, 2012 4:05:43 PM

NFSplanet:

NFS Most Wanted: Kinect Controls explained

Need for Speed Most Wanted will support the Kinect on Xbox 360 (as we reported)! During the game you can shout commands the game should execute. For example say "Look around" and the camera makes a 360° turn, or with "Easy Drive" you can open the ingame-menu and select upgrades or change your car just bay saying the right words.

Watch the video, how this concept works in NFS Most Wanted:
October 20, 2012 6:12:38 PM

ITsonic said:
NFS Most Wanted: Live Action TV Ad

EA released a Need for Speed Most Wanetd Live Action TV ad, showing luxurious and rare cars, playing "High Noon" with the police!

It actually made me laugh :lol: 
October 22, 2012 2:09:54 AM

Sunius said:
It actually made me laugh :lol: 

Glad you like it.

From NFS-planet

NFS Most Wanted: Details about Playstation Move Racing Wheel

The official Playstation Blog posted some new details about the upcoming Playstation Move Racing Wheel.

Of course you can use the wheel to control the car, but the Playststion Move controller will support you by changing the color. When cruising through the streets it'll glow green, but once you get the attention from the cops, it flashes red and blue. When you hinde in a CoolDown spot it will glow blue.

The Playstation Move Racing Wheel will be available on November 9th 2012.
October 26, 2012 3:20:40 PM

From NFS-planet

NFS Most Wanted: Playstation Vita

Need for Speed Most Wanted will also be released for Playstation Vita! For the developer Criterion Games this is a huge step, as it is the first Need for Speed game developed internally by the team for any handheld system.

The PS Vita version is a port of the Playstation 3 version, so that you get 98% of the races and events plus a few events exclusive to the PSVita. You also get all the cars from the PlayStation 3 game.

In the online mode you can drive in the open world Fairhaven with up to 4 players (instead of 8, as on PS3), but you get all the collectibles, speed cameras, Jack Spots, the Milestone events for each car and of course it's all wired up to Autolog.
Since the PS Vita is not always connected to the internet, you have an offline version of the Most Wanted List, which will sync with your online profile once you get online.

The Vita version of NFS Most Wanted will be available on October 30th.
October 26, 2012 10:39:51 PM

From nfsunlimited:
Date: 26.10.2012

Most Wanted - Launch Trailer

4 days is all that's left for the release of the newest game in the Need For Speed franchise: Most Wanted 2012. So, here's the launch trailer for you to enjoy!

October 27, 2012 6:46:16 PM

From NFSplanet

NFS Most Wanted: Complete Carlist

Need for Speed Most Wanted hits the stores in a few days, so we can focus on more details of the game. Today we can offer you the complete carlist - there are 42 cars in 7 classes (Everyday, Exotic, Grand Tourer, Muscle, Race, Sports and SUV) you can drive in the game:

Everyday

Audi A1 Clubsport Quattro
Ford Focus RS500
Ford Focus ST
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione 2
Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION X
Subaru Cosworth Impreza STI CS400

Exotic

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
Ford GT
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
Lexus LFA
McLaren MP4-12C
Pagani Huayra
Porsche 918 Spyder Concept Study
Koenigsegg Agera R

Grand Tourer

Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible ISR
Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
Porsche Panamera Turbo S

Muscle Cars

BMW M3 Coupé
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
Dodge Challenger SRT8 392
Ford Mustang Boss 302
Mercedes-Benz SL 95 AMG Black Series
Shelby COBRA 427®
SRT Viper GTS

Race

Ariel Atom 500 V8
BAC Mono
Caterham Superlight R500

Sports

Alfa Romeo 4C Concept
Aston Martin V12 Vantage
Audi R8 GT Spyder
Jaguar XKR
Lamborghini Countach 5000 QV
Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante
Marussia B2
Porsche 911 Carrera S
Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
NISSAN GT-R EGOIST
Tesla Roadster Sport

SUV

Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
Range Rover Evoque Coupé
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NFS Most Wanted for Wii U in 2013

Need for Speed Most Wanted will be also available for Nintendo's upcoming conosole Wii U. The releasedate is vaguely set for 2013.

There is no official announcement yet, but Nintendo listed NFS Most Wanted in its finnancial report in the Software Line-Up for the Wii U. Unfortunately there are no more details yet.

The Wii U is being released on November 18th in US.
October 30, 2012 5:38:21 PM

Played it today. I can say it's a pretty strange game, A LOT of sparks and kind of laggy controls. But it's adjustable. Will have to play more to get an opinion :) .
November 2, 2012 11:38:20 PM

Sunius said:
Played it today. I can say it's a pretty strange game, A LOT of sparks and kind of laggy controls. But it's adjustable. Will have to play more to get an opinion :) .

Ok that's good. Let me know.
November 3, 2012 4:09:33 PM

ITsonic said:
This is the Need For Speed: Most Wanted tread where you can talk about Criterion's new NFS game, also who happy that Criterion has now taken over the making of the NFS series from now on?

i haven't played the game myself but i have seen some negative response about it especially for those that used to play the original one. personally have played the original as well and having seen the trailers and review i just hope they don't called this game as NFS:Most Wanted. Many touted the most wanted was one of the best from NFS series so IMO EA banking on that popularity to make people jump on this game.
November 3, 2012 4:56:04 PM

renz496 said:
i haven't played the game myself but i have seen some negative response about it especially for those that used to play the original one. personally have played the original as well and having seen the trailers and review i just hope they don't called this game as NFS:Most Wanted. Many touted the most wanted was one of the best from NFS series so IMO EA banking on that popularity to make people jump on this game.

Yeah same here it's should have been NFS: MW2 or something on that those lines. But anyway it looks another short game to me There are ten drivers who can wanted by the cops and you have to earn the SL points in order to race, then when you beat them then you have to shunt down the member by crashing into them. (Note: when your racing against a wanted driver the cops will be on you) There aren't a lot car choices in this game you have to drive around Fairheaven city to found the cars, however you can get parts by winning races but not before you got Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) playing the same races over and over and over again.
November 3, 2012 5:20:28 PM

From NFS-planet

NFS Most Wanted: PS Vita Graphics Comparison

Next to PC, PS3 and X360 Need for Speed Most Wanted was also released on Playstation Vita! Of course this version cannot look as good has its "big brothers" on Playstation 3 or Xbox360, but as it seems the graphics look quite impressive.

Gamesradar compared both versions - check out the screenshots to to get an impression of the differences and PS Vita version:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From NFSUnlimited

Most Wanted Taxi

November 7, 2012 2:20:06 PM

OMG i hate this game juz because the keyboard controls and the controls for the car is totally diff......

Why wouldnt EA work with Critereon....and Frostbite?

Makes teh game nicer :D 
November 7, 2012 3:40:04 PM

XxAgentDanxX said:
OMG i hate this game juz because the keyboard controls and the controls for the car is totally diff......

Why wouldnt EA work with Critereon....and Frostbite?

Makes teh game nicer :D 

Keyboard controls? You aren't supposed to play racing games on a keyboard...

And Criterion created the game actually, so EA was working with it...
!